The College of Health Sciences Library, also referred to as College Library, is located at the College of Health Science premises. The Library is established to provide materials and services in medicine and medical-related disciplines to staff and students in the College of Health Sciences.
The College Library provides the following services:
- preparation of list of medical materials for purchase;
- processing of the acquired materials;
- registration of the users;
- charging and discharging of the Library materials;
- maintenance of the Reserved collections;
- shelving of new and re-shelving of consulted materials;
- conducting shelf-reading;
- processing new Library materials;
- maintenance of statistics and generating reports of users and consulted materials;
- provision of Current Awareness Services;
- provision of Selective Dissemination of Information;
- provision of Reference services;
- provision of Reprographic services; and
- provision of Electronic and Internet services.